Chris Craft Cobra
This is one of those projects that inadvertently took me roughly four years from start to finish. I began this one in April 2016 and finally finished it in April 2020. The catch was that I took about two and a half years off in the middle of the project, when things at work became a bit too hectic. I poked and prodded at the kit a few times until early 2020, when I finally managed to get myself going on it again. Then with the Covid-19 shelter-in-place, suddenly I had no excuses and a good deal more free time, so I managed to wrap it up!
Unfortunately, I only documented the early stages of the build in these two blog entries:
Chris Craft Cobra Build Part 1
Chris Craft Cobra Build Part 2